In order to know your enemy, you must first know yourself. In this case ladies, are our lifelong enemies.
In the previous posts Ive talked about our monkey-nature, why it is acctually expected from us to fail in sex and the orgasm mechanisms of both sexes.
Now I will talk a little about the male physiology.
If you read my last post, you now understand that there are two keypoints to be a good lover;
1. Know where to stimulate, which I will explain later.
2. Last long enough..
Now for some of you lucky guys out there, this may come naturally. But I know that a huge amount of us males have a problem with our performance in this area. Did you know that premature ejaculation technically means being unable to last more than 1 minute? So there are some guys who acctually take pride in lasting for 2 minutes. Heh..
I have some tips for you guys. But first you need to understand the factors involved here. First of all there is the psychological one. If the situation is "hot" for you, you wont last as much. So it is true, the more experience you have, the more you will last, simply because you wont be as excited as you used to be. Men are stimulated by visual input, while ladies are stimulated more by psychological input. So if this is your first time, you probably wont be a god in bed. In other words, if your partners very atractive to you, you will enjoy it more (Duh!).
Oxygen is another factor. The more carbondioxide in your blood, the more you enjoy sex. This is why people suffocate themselves while masturbating and end up dead.
Another factor is, the speed. The faster you go, the more you will enjoy. The whole process of ejaculating is about %70 percent pschological and %30 percent physical.
Lastly, the muscles you use comes into play. If you use your abdominal muscles, you will most likely be contracting another muscle which puts pressure on the right spot.
So here are the tips ;
1. If it is your first time, if giving pleasure means more to you than getting it, or if you just want to make your partner almost pass out from pleasure for the hell of it, try not to look at her. Close your eyes, look somewhere else, or look directly into her eyes to avoid looking to her body. Imagining something else that turns you off can also help.
2. Breathe well. From your diaphragm, breathe well, and slowly. Try to control your bpm. This will be way easier for the fit guys. Focus on your breath. Which will both pull the focus from your partner ( first item) and make your blood more oxygen saturated.
3. Well this is a tricky subject. The faster you go, the more you BOTH enjoy. So if you go slow it wont really be efficient. The best way here is fluctuation. Go fast, then slow down, then go fast again and so on..
4. This part is missed by most. Instead of using your abdominal muscles (your belly muscles) use your gluteus maximus a.k.a. , your butt. If you use your butt and your leg muscles for the act, you will release some pressure which will help a long way.
And heres a cheat; If this is your first time but you absolutely want to rock, masturbate before you meet. This will definetly make you last longer. Do not use retardants or condoms with retardants for it will not really change the result that much, but you will also add a chance of "powering down" during the act, simply because you will go numb in there. At least thats whats happened with me. You have no idea how wierd it is when you are going pretty fine and all of a sudden you just go limp.
More will follow guys.